Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

ERBA August Shoot

Go down

ERBA August Shoot

Post by Waiting4Fall on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:34 pm

ERBA will host an open shoot at its range on Satirday August 25th. Since archery season is just around the corner, we will set the targets to simulate deer hunting situations, including a couple of tree stand shots, sit down shots, and shots through downed tree tops. Lunch is available on the club grounds. We will have lots of fun!

The ERBA has 32 acres located in Elkview, WV. Take Exit 9 off I-79 and drive east 1.2 miles to 4-way stop sign. Turn left onto Rt. ll9 and drive 1.3 miles to Blue Creek Road. Immediately after crossing the Blue Creek Bridge turn left onto Walgrove Road. Drive 7/10 mile to the club grounds located on the right. The range has a shelter area with parking, warm up targets and a course that covers approximatly 30 acres, featuring a variety of targets in a wooded setting. Hope to see you there.

"We will be forever known, by the tracks we leave behind."- Native American Quote

Back to top Go down