PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Easton Backdrafts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Easton Backdrafts

Post by palehorse on Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:24 pm

I saw some easton backdraft carbon arrows on sale at the local Dick's sporting goods. After doing some research, I found they are exclusive to that chain (usually not a good thing). They are however, identical to the easton flatline superlites. I went back and grabbed the last 6 for $19.99. The flatlines go for $60 for 6, so I figured what the heck. How can you go wrong buying 6 carbon arrows with blazer vanes for under $20? They shoot awesome! I'm driving tacks at 40 yds with 3 blade muzzys and they are super flat shooting. If you find this deal, jump on it. I do suggest you get the 340s and not the 400s unless you're pulling 50 lbs or less.

palehorse

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum