PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Maxpedition Octa Versipack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maxpedition Octa Versipack

Post by Kodiakk on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:01 am

Just wanted to let folks know about Maxpedition Octa Versipack. I carry mine all the time and carrying most of what I need in one. I stash compass, space blanket, lighter, folding knives, doctor gloves, wind indicator, pen, zipties, cat eyes, flagging tape, tree hooks, bow release, and probally some other things inside it. On the outside I put my gloves rolled up in my face mask on the bungee top. I bought a couple other Maxpedition containers also. One that fits my 2-way radio perfectly, and another to carry my back up high powered flashlight (that eats batteries like crazy) when I HAVE to see something while it's dark. I then have a Rat fixed blade knife there attached perfectly to the side incase I need a work horse knife quick. I also have my headlamp case on the belt. One complete slick package.

At first I didn't want to drop that kind of money on it since they are pretty proud of their product. I've had mine 5 years now of hard public land hunting every weekend from Oct to Jan, and taking 2 weeks off to hunt in there also. Not to mention a lot of off season hog hunting in national forest. The pack looks no worse for wear and I have honestly not be gentle with it. Another cool thing about it is I've gotten caught in many down pours and the items inside the pack have never gotten a bit wet. I wouldn't go submerging it in water though because it will leak, but for down pours out there it's kept everything dry. I'm a cheap bugger, but this I consider a great lasting purchase. I'll try and post some pics of my set up tomorrow if folks are interested.

Kodiakk

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxpedition Octa Versipack

Post by PineywoodsBow on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:43 am

I'd like to see a pic

ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodiakk on Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:39 am

Here's the front.

Here's the back.

Kodiakk

Back to top Go down

Post by PineywoodsBow on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:04 am

Thanks for the review. I might get one of these as I use a fanny pack to bring everything I need.

ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by TN hunter on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:07 pm

looks alot like my red head fanny pack. Website? if you could post it that would be great! like the A.L.I.C.E webbing.
TN hunter
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Post by TN hunter on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:52 pm

Went to there web site Awesome stuff. But yes They are very proud of there stuff.
TN hunter
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum