PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

REGISTER TO VOTE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REGISTER TO VOTE

Post by SlowBow on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:46 am

The single most important thing we as hunters and outdoorsmen can do to protect ourselves from oppressive legislation that could negatively impact or even end our hunting is register to vote, and then VOTE in the upcoming election.

We've all seen the recent attacks on our Second Amendment Rights, and believe me when I tell you these people will not be happy until they not only disarm Americans, but end hunting as well. DO NOT believe their sugar coated message that these gun control measures exempt hunters. They are thinly veiled attempts to divide the hunting community to accept bans on firearms that are just the tip of the iceberg.

They believe that most hunters are potentially violent rednecks who enjoy killing, and wont be happy until our guns, bows, and knives are taken away from us. They fear anyone who dresses in camouflage clothing.

It is also important that you are registered so when the time arises, you can contact your local representatives and fight local issues that attempt to ban bowhunting, or deer hunting in general.

I IMPLORE you ALL to use the link below and register if you are not already, and VOTE. The upcoming midterm Senate election is just over a year away, and we all need to show up IN FORCE and send a clear message that we have had enough of their lies and deception and will no longer accept it.

Now, during the off season, is the PERFECT TIME to sign up. It takes all of about five minutes.

http://www.canivote.org

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS: MARYLAND CHAPTER REPRESENTATIVE
SlowBow
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

http://www.camochairproductions.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top