PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

What did you get for Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What did you get for Christmas

Post by Parkersdad on Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:15 pm

I will start. I got a New Tribe Aero Saddle. I will be sitting in it tomorrow. Here is the link.

http://newtribe.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20&products_id=134

Parkersdad
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you get for Christmas

Post by NanookOdaNorth on Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:03 pm

I got a $25 gift card for hunting gear, but what I really got was some time with family and friends, to share good food and drink, to listen to stories(some BS!) and to see the little one's faces light up when they see what Nanook got them for Christmas! santa 

STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

http://www.ShopBuckClark.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:49 pm

a copy of 'The Boy Scouts Handbook - The First Edition, 1911' For those of you devoted to archery only hunting there is plenty written in here that is as relevant today as it was when written. Scouting has declined a great deal since then concerning hunting and true conservation so I am not suggesting this book for its 'Boy Scouts' value - rather recommending it as fundamental text well worthy of your bowhunters library.
<><
<------------------------<<<<<<<

Back to top Go down

Post by SlowBow on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:30 am

Well, it may have been a little self serving, but I surprised the wife with a trip to Alaska this summer. Now this is something that she has always wanted to do, and I am so grateful to be in a position to provide her with this gift. But part of her gift, because of the cost, was her gift to me for my birthday and our anniversary this year, three days of fishing for grayling and salmon at a wilderness drop camp, just the two of us. Hope I make it home alive!

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS: MARYLAND CHAPTER REPRESENTATIVE
SlowBow

http://www.camochairproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DirtyGator on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:16 pm

I got a game camera and a bow target. I also had a good year and was able to give some great gifts this year. I gave out three diamond bows and a barnett xbow, to family. Then I got the wife a hog hunt at one of them places You pay for. I wanted Her to have a good time and a hog to smoke for New Years. She really enjoyed Herself. I had a wonderful Christmas!

FORUM STATE REP
FORUM STATE REP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top