PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

WOW it's COLD How do you deal?

Go down

WOW it's COLD How do you deal?

Post by SlowBow on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:32 pm

It is so cold I am actually going to sleep in tomorrow even though I have a buck tag and the day off. I worked out there today, our low was 5 this morning, with a high of 14 I think. I did see some deer out there feeding in the neighborhood I work in on towards dark, but I don't know that I want to go punish myself that badly. I've done hunts in the teens before, with 30-40 mph winds, and took a deer. But that was a late November cold front during the rut, it's hard to go out there and sit in it when the freezer is full.

Who has some tips for keeping warm or dealing with extreme cold temps? One thing I do is to take those chemical hand warmers, and put a few down my shirt. Helps me sit longer.
SlowBow
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

http://www.camochairproductions.com

Back to top Go down