PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Hey! Dave? Washington State brothers?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey! Dave? Washington State brothers?

Post by Posted Boy Gallego on Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:55 am

Hey guys, I've been very inactive on forums for a couple years now I think. I took down my vids, kinda got over that whole video taping phase. Its so much more enjoyable now without all the gadgets to worry about.

Anyways just to catch up, I moved out of NY to WA this past Summer. Going back to NY in November to hunt and spend time with my family and friends which will be great.

Wondering how Dave is ? Slowbow I check your vids onilne still. What about Backwoods Bowhunter vids? I loved those. And Dave, why arent you putting up vids? grr I dont want the cable hunting shows, I still watch the real ones online.

Any Washington state public land bowhunters here that might want to meetup and talk hunting in WA? I've tried reading the 90 page rule book (its insane!), and I've already found some wildlife areas. Just would be nice to meetup and get some hunts in with a like minded type, for next season. Hit me up at chrismgon@yahoo.com directly.
Posted Boy Gallego
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey! Dave? Washington State brothers?

Post by Waiting4Fall on Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:14 pm

So great to hear from you man, I have Been wondering about you. I have been doing great, just happily busy with life. I am just taking a break from filming, just enjoying time with friends & family. Posted, if you're on fb look me up. I hope all is going very well for you.

FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

http://www.publiclandbowhunters.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Posted Boy Gallego on Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:04 am

Hey Dave! I don't FB but keep my email in case you ever want to reach out directly.

Been practing the recurve but I really just cannot get the hang of it. I am doing what I think I need to be doing but not sure if its right or wrong. Different books/videos say different things. Some say aim, some say dont aim. Drives me crazy but I love it.

Anyone know a really good video that will teach me the right way or best way or what worked for you? I know there is a great teacher down south that I saw in your videos but I cannot afford the trip/lessons.
Posted Boy Gallego
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top