PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Checking In

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Checking In

Post by SlowBow on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:41 pm

Hey all, I hope everyone is having a fantastic season so far! I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I've killed a few, but due to the wife's work schedule and the lack of her filling the freezer, I've been mostly working on getting shots on meat deer on private land. I did spend a few days on public land, one was a blank and the other I saw a spike making rounds and got some footage of him, but this years rut is making for the record books, and the freezer is taking precedent. Good luck to everyone, go get that big boy!

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS: MARYLAND CHAPTER REPRESENTATIVE
SlowBow
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

http://www.camochairproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Checking In

Post by Parkersdad on Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:17 pm

I have seen more deer this year than any time in recent past. I have only killed one doe so far. I have 12 days off at Christmas and I am hoping to connect on a Nother big doe. Good luck

Parkersdad
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top