PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

vers button question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vers button question

Post by vortex1 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:15 am

Hello friends and fellow hunters, the change in the wind hit me bout 2 days ago... lol:) CAN U FEEL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still tho, its very hot here in north Alabama but I felt it none the less. Gets me excited:) But anyway I have a question to all you guys out there who have lone wolf stands and sticks with versa button. Could one of yall do me a huge favor and maybe look at the bolt in the center of the button and maybe give me a description and maybe give me an idea of length on it as well. my brain has been firin off some pretty neat stuff here lately and wel the internet can only give so much info on some of my ideas and I do not own a lone wolf product(tho I think maybe I should) I would greatly appreciate the favor. its close fellers counting the days an it wont be long hehe soo excited bout this season its gonna be a great year;)
vortex1
FORUM STATE REP
FORUM STATE REP

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top