PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Ditching the Go Pro for hunting. Found a better cam

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ditching the Go Pro for hunting. Found a better cam

Post by DIY_guy on Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:53 pm

Im super excited about my primitive archery bear hunt that starts on Monday but now Im even more excited because Luke Hansen with Ultimate Predator went above and beyond ensuring me that I will have my new camera in time for the hunt with what is sure to be the hunter’s camera that replaces the Go Pro. They just released their new Adventure cam that does so much more than the go pro and solves all the shortcomings of the go pro because it was designed by hunters for hunters. Not only is it superior but the price blows go pro out of the water. On top of that, it comes with accessories (included) that bow and gun hunters will want.

I paid full price for the camera and am not compensated nor affiliated with this product but I have been eagerly waiting for the release since I learned about it last summer. Check it out at

https://ultimatepredatorgear.com/ultimate-predator-adventure-cam/

side by side video with a go pro hero 4 showing how Ultimate Predator has eliminated the go pro (everything looks so far away) problem.

DIY_guy
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Ditching the Go Pro for hunting. Found a better cam

Post by Waiting4Fall on Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:52 am

VERY interesting!!!

FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

http://www.publiclandbowhunters.com

Back to top Go down

Post by madeforthewoods on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:15 pm

I hate to be a downer but this is just an SJ400 cam with their logo on it. I bought mine on eBay from an American seller for $40, and it came with all those same accessories and then some. Only difference is the case isn't camo dipped and i had to get my own 32GB card, which was $10 on eBay.
madeforthewoods
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top